Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Twilight Fans + Origami Paper Flowers = Profit?

So I had this idea when I was organizing my bookshelf - (which severely needed to be done..) I came across some old books from my high school years in a box - One of them was of course the enchanting Twilight by Stephanie Meyer.
By this time I had already sold two Kusudama Origami Flower Balls, and was looking for unique new ways to market them. So what about combining the elegant Kusudama Flowers with the fangirl crazed series Twilight..

This is what I came up with :



I created a set of 6 - Each with a different color rhinestone in the center (Link Here) , and a bouquet of a dozen flowers, each with a red rhinestone with black border. 
The bouquet of a dozen sold after one day! I'm not sure if this is a coincidence, or the Twilight fans. Either way - I'm planing on making a Twilight Origami Paper Flower Ball next!




1 comment: