Monday, August 1, 2011

Discovering Treauries


Hello everyone - Sorry that I have not posted in a couple days. I've been quite busy with my new job and custom orders.
But today I wanted to just say that I've discovered the joy of curating a treasury. I have always loved promoting other shops on my tumblr and twitter and such, but treasuries make it so much easier. I can browse and choose themes and items and neatly collect them into a treasury.
I also joined a treasury team - Which has helped with getting my own items into collections.

Defiantly give curating a treasury a shot if you haven't! It's so much fun.



Here is a link to all the treasuries that I've made to far : (Favorite them!)
Link Here

2 comments:

  1. Never did a treasury before. Looks like fun! Good luck with the new job. Happy August. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! visit and followed you here now already. will you visit and follow mine too? it was so pleasure for me. thank you there :D

    ReplyDelete